Attorney admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association, São Paulo chapter, has worked for big international law firms and has large experience in corporate business structure, international business law, cross border merger and acquisition, corporate restructuring, aviation law and agribusiness.
Expertise: International Business Law, Corporate Law, Stock Market, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Restructuring, Contracts, Aviation Law and Agribusiness.
- LLM (Master of Laws) in International Business Practices by Boston University – Boston – MA, USA – 2009;
- LLM (Master of Laws) in banking law and stock market by Insper – São Paulo – SP – 2016;
- Law degree by UniFMU – 2007;
- Attended Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, Cambridge – MA, USA.
- Commercial Pilot Airplane – Professional Flight Training, Ft. Lauderdale, FL – 1995
- Ferragut Mendonça Advogados – working in the Corporate department since 2017
- Viseu Advogados – from 2015 to 2016
- Demarest Advogados – from 2011 to 2015;
- BKBG Advogados – 2009 – 2011;
- Grupo Festa Brava Agropastorial – from 1998 to 2005, General Manager.
Languages: Portuguese, English and French